Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter

He is risen!  We had an great Easter this year. I was amazed to  hear Caleb share the story of Christ's  life, death and resurrection with his little brother Samuel as we opened resurrection eggs during the week.  Saturday we went to an "Easter Eggstravaganza" where the boys ate a yummy breakfast, played games,  made  crafts,  and saw a Passion play.  Sunday I filled in and taught Samuel's Sunday school class. The kids were just old enough to really understand the miracle of the resurrection.  We reenacted the women coming to the empty tomb and being surprised!  Those 4 year olds showed me the enthusiasm I should have at Easter.
 
Samuel survived a whole morning of leaving his shirt-tail tucked in so I promptly let him change to some play clothes.  We spent the afternoon running in the spray park, bird watching and digging in the sand at one of our favorite parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment