Monday, September 12, 2011

Home preschool: THE LETTER "C"

I think I will start posting links to things I am doing with Samuel for home preschool.  This week we are learning about the letter C.  Today he is doing a C is for Cross Worksheet and playing  Letter C I spy,.  Later this week I think he will start learning about "C"ommandments with this cute Ten Commandemnts Choo Choo, and talking about his family members who's names start with "C" like Carla, Caleb, and Collin.  For science we will paint with ice cubes on construction paper ("C"old, cube) and freeze some things to see how they change.  For math we we will "C"count cats that we see in the neighborhood over the week and make a paper "C"lock with this Clock Template.

2 comments:

  1. Today he asked why the sun made snow melt (I hadn't done the ice painting or freezing stuff experiment yet) so we observed which melted faster ice cubes inside, outside in the sun, or in the fridge,

    ReplyDelete
  2. And candy, cupcakes, cotton candy, cake, cookies, caramel, chocolate, custard, cream soda...just in case you can't think of any other helpful "C" words, here are some of Aunt Carla's!

    ReplyDelete